HP Deskjet 2549 Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista and HP Deskjet 2549 Wireless Setup – Hp Deskjet 2549 is designed with Ink-jet-color printing technology. Also, it is able to handle 1000 pages maximum per month as its duty cycle. To attract potential customers, HP supported it with some office machine features. For example, you can enjoy HP Auto Wireless Connect and Scan to Folder.
In addition, Hp Deskjet 2549 is easy to operate. It has a 7-segment LCD display with the icons to make you able to control the machine at ease. It will never take much time to learn how to operate it. Everything is so easy. This machine is what you need if you have to work with this machine from 300 to 400 pages per month.
Hp Deskjet 2549 Features
When it comes to the printer, Hp Deskjet 2549 has AirPrint technology. It only needs 17 seconds to print a black-and-white document for the first time. When it comes to the connectivity, the machine is still a good choice with the Wireless capability and Mobile printing capability. You can try for Apple AirPrint and wireless direct printing.
For the printing speed and resolution, it offers 20 pages per minute in mono and 16 pages per minute in color. The printing resolution is 600 dpi in mono and 4800 dpi in color. When you want to use the machine for the first time to do the color printing, it takes 24 seconds to complete.
When you are about using the machine for copying, the maximum speed it can offer is 4.5 pages per minute for mono. It also can perform color copying. In fact, it needs a minute to do color copying for 3 pages. The maximum copying resolution is 600 x 300 dpi of mono and color copying. It can work for 9 copies at the same time.
The last thing to know about the machine is its document and media handling. In fact, Hp Deskjet 2549 offers an input tray to handle 60 sheets. Also, there is an output tray for 25 sheets. You can use this machine if your business is related to printing envelopes, labels, greeting cards, plain papers, and photo papers.
Hp Deskjet 2549 Ink and Cartridges
For the ink and the cartridges of Hp Deskjet 2549, HP designed it with HP Thermal Inkjet technology. This one helps you save your money so you can use the inks for this printer more efficiently. Besides, the nozzle configuration is 336 in black and 612 in color.
About the ink cartridge configuration, Hp Deskjet 2549 has two cartridges. The first cartridge is black and another cartridge is the color type for cyan, magenta, and yellow. The cartridges are the consumable parts for this machine. In fact, the black cartridge only works for 190 pages. Meanwhile, the color cartridge only can handle 165 pages. You can use the USB cable that is included by the company to operate the machine.
How To Setup Wireless HP Deskjet 2549
A. Hp Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
To activate Wi-Fi direct, you can follow the steps below:
1. Head to the control panel of your printer, HP Deskjet 2549 printer. After that, choose the Wi-Fi Direct option.
2. You Are in Wi-Fi Direct option and now choose Settings. Here, you can turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option for your printer.
3. You can even connect five devices through this Wi-Fi method.
Note: To activate Wi-Fi direct, make sure that you have an internet connection available on your device. Connect your printer to your PC by using a USB Cable and here are the steps to start Wi-Fi Direct connection:
1. Open your HP Printer software in your PC.
2. Choose Tools and continue to Device Setup and Software. Choose Connect a new device.
3. You can find Wireless option under the connection tab.
4. There will be a list of the available printers. After that, choose your HP printer from the options in the list.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen so you can complete the setup.
HP Deskjet 2549 Installation Software Without CD/DVD
Here are the following steps to start the installation:
1. Go to our official website and download the driver.
2. Click on the software and you will download the file automatically.
3. Once you have downloaded the file, open the installed file and then run it.
4. Your PC will start the installation automatically.
5. You will see the On-screen instructions and follow them to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet 2549 Installation Software using CD/DVD
Follow the steps below to start the installation:
1. Make sure you turn on your computer.
2. Do not connect the USB port before you see any notification.
3. Insert the CD/DVD into the computer. After that, follow the setup instructions/
4. You will see the installation wizard. You need to follow the instructions of the wizard and then complete it.
5. There will be a dialog box that requests you to connect the USB cable to connect your PC to your printer.
6. Follow the instruction to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver & Software Download
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver Software Windows 64 Bit → Download
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver Software Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.7.x (Lion).
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver Software Macintosh → Download
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver Software Download → Official Website