HP Deskjet F4580 Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista and HP Deskjet F4580 Wireless Setup – Hp Deskjet F4580 is available as a digital copier with inkjet-color-photo printing technology. The machine is able to work for 3000 impressions per month as its maximum duty cycle. HP also makes it great in its class as a printer with HP Thermal inkjet technology.
When it comes to the connectivity technology, Hp Deskjet F4580 has both wired and wireless. This is a nice addition to give more options for its buyers. The printer has a multifunctional performance. Below, we provide you a complete review of this product.
Hp Deskjet F4580 Features
In fact, Hp Deskjet F4580 is a Wireless Printer. HP provided it with the standard memory in size of 16 MB. In addition, the machine is able to print, copy, and scan.
When you are using it as a copier, the copying speed is 28 pages per minute for mono copying. Meanwhile, it produces 22 pages per minute in color copying. The maximum resolution is 600 dpi as a mono copier. On the other hands, it works as 1200 dpi as a color copier. You can view your document with its document enlargement and reduction from 25 to 200%. In addition, the machine lets you able to copy about 9 pages at the same time.
How does it work as a printer?
When you are using this machine as a printer, it can generate 28 pages per minute in mono. The printing resolution for the mono document is 600 dpi. On the other hands, it can produce 22 pages per minute for color printing. The resolution of color printing is 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is important to note that HP does not provide it collator, stacker, stapler, or binder. As a scanner, the machine offers 1200 dpi of its optical resolution.
The last thing to know is about the document and media handling. At this point, Hp Deskjet F4580 works for legal as its maximum media size. It comes with an input tray to handle 80 sheets. On the other hands, there is an output tray for 15 sheets. You can use this machine for handling various types of media such as envelopes, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies, cards, labels, and others.
Hp Deskjet F4580 Ink and Cartridges
Talking about the ink and the cartridges of Hp Deskjet F4580, it offers two cartridges. The first is the black cartridge and the second is the color cartridge to handle cyan, magenta, and yellow. Of course, two ink cartridges make you able to maintain the machine easier than ever. But, there is a disadvantage here. The machine is not an ideal choice for a photographer.
If you are a photographer, it is better not to use Hp Deskjet F4580 or another printer with tri-color cartridge. If you are running out one of the color inks, you have to purchase all color inks to do the replacement. For example, you are running out of yellow ink, then you still have to buy yellow, magenta, and cyan inks.
How To Setup Wireless HP Deskjet F4580
A. Hp Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
To activate Wi-Fi direct, you can follow the steps below:
1. Head to the control panel of your printer, HP Deskjet F4580 printer. After that, choose the Wi-Fi Direct option.
2. You Are in Wi-Fi Direct option and now choose Settings. Here, you can turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option for your printer.
3. You can even connect five devices through this Wi-Fi method.
Note: To activate Wi-Fi direct, make sure that you have an internet connection available on your device. Connect your printer to your PC by using a USB Cable and here are the steps to start Wi-Fi Direct connection:
1. Open your HP Printer software in your PC.
2. Choose Tools and continue to Device Setup and Software. Choose Connect a new device.
3. You can find Wireless option under the connection tab.
4. There will be a list of the available printers. After that, choose your HP printer from the options in the list.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen so you can complete the setup.
HP Deskjet F4580 Installation Software Without CD/DVD
Here are the following steps to start the installation:
1. Go to our official website and download the driver.
2. Click on the software and you will download the file automatically.
3. Once you have downloaded the file, open the installed file and then run it.
4. Your PC will start the installation automatically.
5. You will see the On-screen instructions and follow them to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet F4580 Installation Software using CD/DVD
Follow the steps below to start the installation:
1. Make sure you turn on your computer.
2. Do not connect the USB port before you see any notification.
3. Insert the CD/DVD into the computer. After that, follow the setup instructions/
4. You will see the installation wizard. You need to follow the instructions of the wizard and then complete it.
5. There will be a dialog box that requests you to connect the USB cable to connect your PC to your printer.
6. Follow the instruction to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver & Software Download
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver Software Windows 64 Bit → Download
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver Software Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.7.x (Lion).
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver Software Macintosh → Download
HP Deskjet F4580 Driver Software Download → Official Website