HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista and HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Wireless Setup – Hp Laserjet P1102w is a brand new machine from HP. It comes with Wireless capability and Turn-On or Turn-Off button to highlight. Also, it has a nice design with its black insert to add a nice texture at the top panel. It is also surrounded by high-gloss black plastic. If you check the left side of the machine, you will see a small control panel.
There are some indicators for its wireless connection, power, errors, and two buttons about wireless along with job cancel. If you see the blue wireless indicator, it can go off when the printer entered the sleep mode. Hp Laserjet P1102w also has a USB cable and a temporary USB connection to support Wi-Fi usage.
Hp Laserjet P1102w Features
When it comes to its performance, Hp Laserjet P1102w can work for 18 pages per minute. That speed is quite fair when we are talking about the personal laser printer to use at home. You can print 5-page text in just 27 seconds. It means that it offers 11-1 pages per minute. If you use it to print 15 x 10 photos on the A4 sheet, it only needs 13 seconds. Of course, the speeds are reasonable since it is an entry-level machine.
The last thing to talk about Hp Laserjet P1102w is the paper handling. There is an input tray that you can fold down from the front panel. It works to handle 150 sheets. The main input tray works for 10-sheet priority feeder. You can use it to work with special media like envelopes. On the other hands, the output tray folds out from its top panel. The output documents will be so neat, thanks to its small paper stop.
Hp Laserjet P1102w Ink and Cartridges
Once you lift the top cover, you will access the hidden drum as well as the toner cartridge of Hp Laserjet P1102w. The cartridge works for 1,600 pages. This is the only consumable part of this machine. In addition, the single-piece drum, as well as the toner cartridge, comes into one capacity. But, the company also offers an initial cartridge to provide 700 pages.
Hp Laserjet P1102w is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, OS X. Eventually, they provide a Linux driver to download. To sum up, it is still a worthy laser printer for those who need an entry-level mono laser machine. It has a standard feature with the use of wireless connection and good-printing quality at a quick performance. This machine is what you need if you are looking for a printer that can handle 5,000 pages per month as its maximum duty cycle. But, if you want to have a nice printer that will never waste your money, this is not what you should have.
How To Setup Wireless HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
A. Hp Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless Direct
To activate Wi-Fi direct, you can follow the steps below:
1. Head to the control panel of your printer, HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer. After that, choose the Wi-Fi Direct option.
2. You Are in Wi-Fi Direct option and now choose Settings. Here, you can turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option for your printer.
3. You can even connect five devices through this Wi-Fi method.
Note: To activate Wi-Fi direct, make sure that you have an internet connection available on your device. Connect your printer to your PC by using a USB Cable and here are the steps to start Wi-Fi Direct connection:
1. Open your HP Printer software in your PC.
2. Choose Tools and continue to Device Setup and Software. Choose Connect a new device.
3. You can find Wireless option under the connection tab.
4. There will be a list of the available printers. After that, choose your HP printer from the options in the list.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen so you can complete the setup.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Installation Software Without CD/DVD
Here are the following steps to start the installation:
1. Go to our official website and download the driver.
2. Click on the software and you will download the file automatically.
3. Once you have downloaded the file, open the installed file and then run it.
4. Your PC will start the installation automatically.
5. You will see the On-screen instructions and follow them to complete the installation.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Installation Software using CD/DVD
Follow the steps below to start the installation:
1. Make sure you turn on your computer.
2. Do not connect the USB port before you see any notification.
3. Insert the CD/DVD into the computer. After that, follow the setup instructions/
4. You will see the installation wizard. You need to follow the instructions of the wizard and then complete it.
5. There will be a dialog box that requests you to connect the USB cable to connect your PC to your printer.
6. Follow the instruction to complete the installation.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver & Software Download
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Software Windows 64 Bit → Download
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Software Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.7.x (Lion).
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Software Macintosh → Download
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Software Download → Official Website